Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter and More

Daddy and Kierra
Papa & Grandma with the girls on Easter
Our family
Bathtime

The first picture was taken a few weeks ago but I love it so thought I would share it. The next two were on Easter and the Kierra taking a bath last night. Kierra is so smiley most of the time. She just loves for someone (anyone but especially big sister) to talk to her. She also now has a thing with sticking her tongue out. I think it must feel funny or something because she has been doing it a lot. Well someone is hungry so got to go for now. Julie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness I love the pics. I actually think my favorite is the one of Wes and Kierra. I love them all though. You all looked very nice for Easter. Thanks for the update. Miss being with you all. Love, Aunt Dana