Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Best Friends

Bri and Natalie
Kierra, Jessica, and Brianna
Girls and Joshua
Bri and Kierra
We were at Palmdale Camp this weekend and Brianna loved having other children to play with. Brianna and Natalie (Cherita's daughter) played together at camp before and probably did not remember each other but hit it right off and were friends again this year. It was all about Natalie according to Bri. In fact one night Brianna came up to me with a full glass of soda and I said where did you get that and who gave it to you? Bri says, "My best friend gave it to me." I figured anyone that gave her a glass of soda was probably her best friend for the moment but come to find out is was her "best friend" Natalie that gave it to her. Oh well I guess a little won't hurt. They are like two peas in a pod. The other pictures are of the girls with Jason and Joanna's children. We haven't see them for many years but were so happy to get to spend a day and a half with them at camp. They are doing deputation in preparation for going back to the Ukraine as missionaries. And finally, Yes MomMom the girls did wear FRILLY dresses to camp. This is only one of the two very frilly dresses they wore but I did not get a picture of them in the other ones. Thanks for the dresses MomMom. Bri calls them her "dancing" dresses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Natalie loved playing with Bri also!
We have to come and see you all! Maybe this Fall the kids and I can come hang out with u all...loved seeing you!
Cherita