Friday, January 22, 2010

Snow in Southern California

After 4 days of rain we woke up this morning to snow. Brianna came in my room this morning and I had her look out the window and she was so excited she gasped and said, "snow." Then she said, "It snowed after Christmas?" I guess she didn't know it can snow after Christmas. I was afraid it would melt off so I took her out before I went to work and we threw a few snowballs at each other and then made a little snowman. Tonight when I got home our snow was gone but our snowman is still there (well part of it anyway). The mountains and hills were beautiful. Today I looked out the window of my office and saw a rainbow. Behind the rainbow we could see the mountains covered with snow. I think that is the first time I ever saw a rainbow with snow behind it. It was gorgeous but of course I did not have a camera to take a picture.



1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Oh, Brianna, I LOVE your snowman. So glad you and Mommy had fun playing in the snow. I love you very very much
Mommom