Thursday, September 22, 2011

"Snake" bite!

Brianna has been getting some type of bug bites the last few days. Last night before bed she showed me one of the bites and said that is was getting swollen like one she had on her finger before.

Then she said, "I think it was a snake that bit me."

I kind of laughed and said it wasn't a snake.

Brianna said, "Mom, there is a snake that they say, when it bites you it causes pain but usually doesn't kill you, and it can cause mild swelling."

She was quite serious. Thankfully she walked out the bedroom door right after she said it because I lost it laughing. That child is something else and she is only in 1st grade! Hoping we can keep up with her. (I believe that snake information was in a book she has about reptiles but not sure.)


Brianna's "snake" bite:) (It really isn't even as red as the picture makes it look.)

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Yikes --- hope that nasty snake stays away from Brianna in the future!!! :-) We hear she is an amazing reader for her age!!! Give the kids our love --- Aunt Dawnie