Saturday, May 3, 2008

Brianna

Birthday cake at G'ma and Papa's house.
Blowing out the candles.
Mmm Mmmm Good!
Sisters
Bri's new pool.


Most of these are from last weekend but Wesley just downloaded them from his camera (or maybe he did it and I just didn't know about it). Anyway I thought I would share them. The one in the pool is from today. Brianna bought this pool with her own money that was given to her. She paid for it at the store and everything. She thought she was big stuff. Well it is very late so better get to bed. Julie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe my girl is 3!! So sorry I missed her birthday. Love the picture of the girls together. Brings back memories. Love to all, Mom

Liz said...

Gracie was looking at these pictures with me and said, "I wanna come stay wif her! Can I come stay wif that little girl when I'm seven?"

:>)

Julie said...

Tell Gracie she is welcome any time even before she is seven.

Anonymous said...

Awwe. My girls are so cute. That is funny what Gracie said. I think Kartyr would probably would want to join them but I haven't let him see the pics yet. Love, Aunt Dana