Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sisters

Sisters

Kierra
The little fairy princess
Bri in action

It is hard to believe that another week has gone by. Kierra turned 4 months old this week. Brianna has learned to really swing herself on the swing and usually amazes me how high she can go even without a push to get started. Bri got a birthday box this week and it had a dress up fairy princess dress in it (Thanks Aunt Dawnie). Bri loves playing dress up. Daddy has the girls by himself this weekend so he got some cute pictures of them today. Got to hurry and get to bed. Julie
P.S. Happy Mothers Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!! My babies are getting to big too fast. I sat here and cried looking at the pics thinking how much I am missing.
Thanks Wes for the pics!!
Happy Mother's Day to my sister. A great mother and friend. Love, Dana