Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Kierra signing "more"

We have been signing to Kierra for a little while now and just the other day Grandma Terri said she was banging her fists together. Tonight daddy was tickling her back and when he would stop she would bang her fists together to say "more" so he would tickle her again and she would sign "more" again. Can't believe she is signing already. I am a firm believer in teaching babies to do sign language as they can communicate so much sooner and it decreases their frustration at not being able to let us know what they want. Brianna signed early but I don't think it was this early. Just had to share Kierra's newest accomplishment.

4 comments:

Misty said...

very cute! We did some signing with Kathryn and I wish we had done more.

Bump-on-a-Blog said...

Very cute!! I wish mommy would teach her the sign to hitch a ride out to Kansas to see Papa Great. My little Gal is growing up fast. I am anxious to see all of you. Thanks for the pic.

Anonymous said...

Awww!!! She is too little to be doing that already. I think she is a little earlier than Bri and Kartyr were. Very cute!!! Give the girls a kiss from Aunt Dana. Love you all!!!!

Dawn said...

I cannot believe all these babies can sign so early ---- that is adorable to watch her with her daddy!!! We LOVE her smile and laugh --- she is soooo cute! Guess she takes after her big sister! Give the girls hugs and kisses for us --- love, Aunt Dawnie