Saturday, August 16, 2008

Pictures and More Pictures!!!

My very smiley baby!
Big sister and little sister.
Kierra is: Thoughtful
Happy
Very sad (after 6 month shots)
Happy dreams. (This really wasn't posed.)
So sweet mom couldn't resist taking pictures
Bri thoughtfully reading
Happy girl
Ruffles and smiles
Mini picnic at the park with friends.
Sitting up
Future Nurse.

I am so far behind with pictures that I just put them in. Sorry for the random order and scattered thoughts but it is late and I just wanted to get new pictures on here. Some of these are older but here they are anyway. Kierra is 7 months old now and sits up well and scoots around on the floor on her back or her tummy. Yesterday she was saying Da Da Da Da. Its all about Dad I guess. Well got to go for now.

3 comments:

Leora Schenck said...

Julie~
Your girls are SO SWEET!!! Enjoyed all the pictures!

Hope you all are doing good! =)

Maria said...

Love all the pictures. So hard to believe that Kierra is sitting up. They grow too fast in the first year.

Anonymous said...

My little girls are not suppose to be this big. They need to stop getting big before I get to see them again. I love all the pics they are beautiful little girls and Kartyr really enjoyed seeing "Nana n baby". Love, Aunt Dana