Wednesday, June 25, 2008

French Braids

Posing
French braids
Mommy and Kierra at the beach.

I tried french braiding Bri's hair for the first time on Monday. I am not good at combing little girl hair and braiding all those curls was quite a trick. I thought it turned out cute but definitely not something we will try very often (at least not for now.) Wesley and I went to Torrey Pines State Park Beach last Friday for him to do engagement photo's for one of his cousins. We took Kierra with us and had to have a picture of her on the beach. I wanted to put her feet in the sand but then she fell asleep. Maybe next time she can feel the sand.

3 comments:

Leora Schenck said...

Hey Julie~
Thanks for your comment. Yes, Grandmother will be greatly missed. She was a wonderful person!

Brianna's hair is adorable! And it was nice to "see" you (at least online)! =) Hope you all are doing well! When are you going to be in KS next?

Take Care!

Bump-on-a-Blog said...

Oui! Oui! I like those French braids on that cute French Gal. Boy if we were in school I would be tempted to pull a braid, but Bri is too nice a Gal to do that to. I love those adorable braids and that adorable Gal.
Then that adorable Kierra doesn't need those braids, she's a cutie. Maybe those braids can come later. Love, Papa Great.

Misty said...

Brianna's hair is so cute! She reminds me of Dana in the first picture.

I LOVE that pic of you and Kierra at the beach, of course I am partial to slings :-)