Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Kierra is 5 months old!






Kierra is now 5 months old. Last Saturday she rolled over for the first time. She rolled from her back to her tummy. Now we're in trouble. I have not been anxious for her to learn these things but she did it anyway. She is eating little bits of rice cereal sometimes and loves having the spoon in her mouth. She always wants to eat what we are eating. Brianna wanted to taste Kierra's cereal one day so I let her and she of course did not like it at all but Kierra seems to like it OK. She is teething and drooling all over the place all the time.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh, my word ---- that picture of Kierra with her arms behind her head is priceless!!!!! I often sleep that way --- and I found out Mom did, too, when I stayed with her!!! Too funny! And Bri's 3 yr. old pics are tooooo cute for words ---- what beauties you have! Thanks for sharing --- not a bad photographer you use, either!! ha Love from London, Aunt Dawnie and Uncle Tom

Leora Schenck said...

Hey Julie~
Kierra is growing up so fast! Wow! Seems like she was just born. She is a cutie!