Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Girls

Bri, Kierra, and Sammy
Bri and Kierra
Kierra


The other day I put Kierra in the little stroller and took her out on the patio to watch the "big" girls playing. I looked out a few minutes later and found the girls had pulled their chairs on each side of Kierra and were taking a break with her. Kierra loves watching them play and they love her too. Wesley had the girls for 3 days this weekend while I worked and he just told me that he told Brianna that he was going to use a pen to write in a paper and she corrected him and said, "That is write on the paper." She is starting REALLY young as part of the Grammar patrol. She is so funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwe my little girl is not suppose to be growing up so fast. Love the pics but tell Bri to lay off of the grammar patrol Aunt Lafreda is in charge of that. HAHA!! Love, Aunt Dana