Tuesday, April 29, 2008

3rd Birthday trip to Disneyland

Riding the carousel.
Eating a special ice cream treat.
Kierra loved the Winnie the Pooh ride.
Exhausted from a few hours at Disneyland.

On Monday Brianna's Aunt Amy and I took the girls to Disneyland for a few hours. I wanted to take her for her birthday since Mom got us passes for Bri's and Kartyr's birthday. Brianna loves Disneyland and even pretends she is going when we aren't really going. Brianna had fun but it was super hot and busy so Mom did not have that much fun. I like going to Disneyland but only when it is cool and not busy (the not busy part is hard to come by). Kierra liked the Winnie the Pooh ride and was quiet during the ride but as soon as it was over she started crying. Thanks MomMom from Bri and Mom too, for the day at Disneyland.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So HAPPY you got to go to Disney again. I wish I could have been with you. Looks like you had lots of fun.
I Love You all,
Mommom

Anonymous said...

Wish Kartyr and I could have joined the birthday fun. Happy B-day Bri. Aunt Dana loves you very much.