Monday, April 7, 2008

Kierra is 3 months old

Kierra



This is what she really thought of the photo shoot. (She was screaming.)


Kierra is 3 months old and is such a joy. She loves to smile and coo and is making more and more new sounds. Sometimes she even surprises herself. She is usually a good baby except that she does not like to take bottles. She is having to take at least one bottle a day to prepare for Mommy going back to work next week. She takes bottles the best from Daddy but he won't be there either. Brianna loves her baby sister and "babysat" one day for a few minutes while mommy went outside for a couple of minutes. When I got back Bri told me, "She was good and didn't cry. I think you have more work you need to do and I will babysit Kierra." It is so hard to believe she is 3 months old already. Time really does fly. Julie

4 comments:

Misty said...

She is such a cutie!! Brianna's comment had me laughing :-) It is always tough to go back to work, sorry!! Are you going to be working fulltime when you go back?

I mailed your sling this morning, enjoy!

Misty

Maria said...

Those are adorable. It doesn't seem possible that she is really that old:(

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful. I wish I could be there to spoil her. She was crying because she misses Aunt Dana.

Robyn Huff said...

Beautiful pictures! She is adorable!