Friday, April 11, 2008

Our Busy Week

Last SundayVisiting our friend RachelMommy's friend Taone meeting KierraLittle Miss Statue of Liberty (she found some clothes pins and this is what her imagination led her to do)The top of Miss Statue of Liberty's head
Kierra (Daddy is not happy about the headband)KierraBrianna playing at the park yesterday with cousin Sammie.Cousin Sammie
This has been a busy week for us and will be an even busier weekend so thought I better get this updated. I have been cleaning and trying to do all the things that I wanted to get done before going back to work (I still didn't get it all done but oh well.) We went to visit Mommy's friend Taone and her little girl Rachel. The girls had fun playing together. Then I found this headband and tried it on Kierra and it was so cute that I had to take pictures. Daddy will not be impressed (he does not like headbands so I usually don't put them on the girls but!!!) Yesterday when I picked Sammie and Bri up at preschool I decided it was so nice outside that we would take a little picnic to the park and they could play for a little while (it works great to wear them out.) They played and then came home and slept for quite a while. Yeah!! Well the girls are calling so I better go. Julie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My beautiful baby girls!!! I love the headband so tell Wesley to get over it. Love, Aunt Dana