Sunday, April 27, 2008

Daddy Day Care

Look at that intensity
My willing model Sammy
First victim uh, I mean first find.
Sammy's friend BOB

This posting is going out later than I had wanted but hey that is par for the course (at least at our house). Due to a wedding in the family several family members have been out of town (the most important ones being the baby sitters)we have been doing a little time share sitting for our two girls and my little cousin. With this arrangement it was only a matter of time before it came down to me. So being the experienced, fun, cool, and just down right awesome dad, I stepped up to the task. (note: the small fact that I was able to take a day off of work had no reflection on my excitement. I did it for the children.)( ha ha ha ha )

Due to my lack of time (as always) I will not go into a lot of detail of the day but Included are a couple of pics of the days activities such as Lady bug hunting (Brianna found out that lady bugs do not do very well in a bottle of bubbles.)
The second most exciting activity of the day was swinging on the swing set (It was fun as long as dad would push them. As for Kierra she just wanted to sleep and eat all day so I let her, after she finished her chores. ( just kidding)

That is about all for now the next posting should be back to normal I have already gotten in trouble for posting on the bosses blog. Bye for now

Wesley

3 comments:

Julie said...

Great job Dad! Actually he did great and the house was even in good shape when I got home (even better than when I have all the girls). The girls had a blast with Dad in charge. I Love you Dad(Wesley). Love, Julie

Thanks Dad. Love, Brianna (Bri typed her own name, with a "little" help).

Anonymous said...

WAY to go DAD!!!! You DID forget to mention that Allen (Sammie's Dad) also got his share of babysitting 3 girls (he took 2 days). I'm VERY proud of both Daddies. You help bring them into the world then you help take care of them!!!!!!
Love to all,
Mommom
Looks like they had a LOT of fun.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Cool Dad!! I have to admit the pics were a little unprofessional in comparison to mine but hey who's counting. Just kidding glad you had fun babysitting. Love, your favorite sister-in-law!!