Tuesday, February 19, 2008

6 weeks old

Kierra- 6 weeks old.
Kierra getting her first bottle (and not liking one bit) on Saturday.
OK fine dad. If that is all I get I guess I will eat it.
Brianna with her T-ball set. (She picked out her own clothes)
Yeah! She hit the ball.
Just a snapshot of Kierra and Brianna today.

Kierra is 6 weeks old today. She is growing and changing sooo fast. She is more than a little spoiled and has decided that she can't (or doesn't want to) sleep unless she is being held. We are working on that but sometimes mommy needs sleep too, so I just oblige her for a little while. Daddy gave Kierra her first bottle of breastmilk on Saturday. She was not one bit happy at first but on the second attempt she was hungry enough that she drank it right down. We have to keep working on her so she will be ready when mommy has to go back to work in a few weeks. Brianna is working hard on potty training and earned this T-ball set as a prize for filling her potty chart with stickers. She and daddy had to go outside last night and try it out. Brianna is very independent and likes to pick out her own clothes. Sometimes she picks matching outfits and sometimes it ends up like the one she had on in the picture. If we are going out Mommy picks out the outfits but if we aren't going out I let her pick out her own clothes. Brianna stayed the weekend with Grandma and Papa and had a great time. It was much quieter at our house with only one baby around. Well better go for now. Julie

6 comments:

Dawn said...

I can't believe how fast Kierra is growing --- she is so beautiful!!! And Brianna is just adorable --- and looks like the perfect big sister!! Glad all is well with Wes and his "3" Gals in California!!! We love and miss you! Love from London, Aunt Dawnie

Anonymous said...

Kierra, you are growing up too fast. I can't WAIT till we can cuddle again. Bri, Mommom is sooo proud of you for being a BIG girl. Your t-ball set sure looks like fun. Can't wait to see you again.
Love ya lots,
Mommom

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you for keeping this updated. She is a very smart girl for not liking the bottle. Can't wait to see you all in 3 weeks. Love, Aunt Dana

NatalieJo said...

Hey!
SOO nice to "just click" and see new pix of you and your family.
Wesley looks like he is faring well in a house full of women! :)
Your girls are beautiful Julie!
Now that I am a mom, I truely admire anyone that has more than one child! :) I know your hands are full, but it looks like you are doing a great job.
Love, Natalie

Ready4ourmiracle said...

Wow, your little lady looks like Wes. I look forward to meeting her. Let me know when you would like me to finish up the straps on banana's dress. Steve mentioned that the buggy blanket is getting some use. Love to hear that! I have a lil blog about my quilting and junk and stuff, (boring stuff mostly) www.barefootquilting.blogspot.com. Hope to catch up with you soon. Oh, I have mastered the Monte Cristo sandwhich at home..........we don't have to go to Disneyland to get it. Tammy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
She is really cute.
I can't wait to see her! Natalie likes having a little baby around, but I think she is looking forward to him walking so they can really drive me crazy. How does Bri like the new baby?

Would love to see you all. Don't be suprised if we stop and see you some time this summer.

Cherita