Friday, February 8, 2008

Feb 8, 2008


Kierra Jeanne




Kierra on Feb 6 - 4 weeks old

Brianna, MomMom, and Kierra on the day MomMom had to go home.

Hello everyone. I am trying to get started here. Wesley set this up for me and I am hoping to keep it updated for all our family and friends as I am terrible about checking and sending emails. I am hoping this will essentially replace email for me. Today Kierra smiled at me for the first time (of course we weren't fast enough to catch it with the camera). Kierra is growing so fast and is 1 month old today. She went to her first resteraunt tonight. She did well as she slept through it. Brianna is a big help and frequently reminds us that she is a "big sister." She loves to get clean clothes and clean blankets for Kierra (too many some times). Brianna's newest word is "cullinary delight" which Daddy taught her at dinner tonight. We are still adjusting and have been very thankful that Daddy was home to help us this week since MomMom had to leave last weekend. We sure miss MomMom. Well I better go for now. Julie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is precious!! I can not wait to see her in person. Love, Aunt Dana

Anonymous said...

With this heading, all I can say is ---- Poor Wes!!! ha Actually, he's a very lucky guy to have you three beauties!!! I love your new blogsite --- very easy to click on to and the pictures are great!! Thanks for sharing! Love and Cuddles to Bri and Kierra!! Love from London, Aunt Dawnie

Dawn said...

Hey, thanks to MomMom, I was able to get back on this "easy???" site!! ha We LOVE the new pictures of the girls in their Valentine outfits!! Can't believe you got snow --- too bad not enough for a snowman for Bri!! Love you lots, Aunt Dawnie