Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

Brianna in the snow on Valentines Day.
Kierra and Brianna in their Valentines outfits.
Brianna
Kierra smiling.
Happy Valentines Day to everyone. Brianna had preschool and got to have her first Valentines party. She was so excited because when we went out to the car it was snowing a little bit mixed with rain but when we got to her school it was snowing pretty good. I tried to get a picture of it for her. Bri loves snow. It was still snowing almost 4 hours later when I picked her back up from school but there was never any on the ground because the day before that it was in the 70's or maybe even 80 degrees outside. When we got home I took a few snapshots of them in their Valentines outfits. Kierra is starting to smile, sometimes I think she is doing it on purpose but maybe that is wishful thinking. Talk to everyone soon. Julie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mommom loves you both soooo much. I sure do miss you. Keep Mommy posting on this blog. It doesn't make me think we are QUITE so far apart.
Love you lots,
Mommom

NatalieJo said...

JULIE!!
So excited to see that you are blogging now...it is a great way to keep up and you can be sure I will check in often to see updates of you and your family. Seems like a blog alot "one handed" :) so I'm not always great about leaving comments, but I do love to see new pix and to see what is happening in my friends lives.
Your girls are ADORABLE...cannot believe how much Briana has changed.
THanks for your comment on my blog. Madi has sure changed our lives and we love it.
Love going to church with Grandpa Herb...we have kinda claimed him as our own.
Hope all is well...tell Wesley hello.
Lots of Love, Natalie