Thursday, February 28, 2008

Smiles and playtime at 7 weeks old.

Smiling at Daddy
Daddy tickling me
Sleeping with my thumb in my mouth
Such an angel when she is sleeping
Future artist
Playing with toys for the first time.
Bri had to try out the baby toys too!

Kierra is 7 weeks old now and is smiling and cooing more and more. Bri always wants Kierra to "smile at me too." She is also holding her head up very well. On Monday we got out the baby mat and toys and Kierra really seemed to enjoy laying there kicking and looking around. Of course Bri had to try them out too! Today Kierra was taking a "short" nap in the cradle and when I went to check on her I found her with her thumb in her mouth (she usually doesn't suck her thumb). Last night Kierra slept from 11 pm to 5 am (yeah, if it would only last). Last night daddy was tickling Kierra and making her smile (maybe all that tickling wore her out so she slept well). Well Bri is at preschool and Kierra is asleep in the swing so I better get busy. Julie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. I love the thumb in her mouth. I think thumb-suckers are adorable but you just can't take the thumb away. Thanks for the update. 2 weeks 1 day and counting. Aunt Dana

Dawn said...

Oh, how precious those little gals are --- they are both sooo beautiful with their sparkly eyes!! I can't believe how alert and smiley Kierra is at such a young age!! Too funny that Big Sis had to try out the playmat!! You all are going to have such fun in Kansas with Kartyr and all the gang -- poor me -- stuck in London! :-( Love you, Aunt Dawnie

Anonymous said...

Hi!! Its me Mandy (Young). Your girls are darling. I have a blog now I'm not sure if you knew. It is www.billandmandy.blogspot.com. I have some pictures of my kids posted.

Leora Schenck said...

Wow! She looks so much like her Daddy! :~) She's a sweetie!

Miranda said...

Thanks for the response. I would love for us all to get together when you are back. What dates are you going to be here? Just the other day I was thinking about our pizza parties we had w/ Becca and Cherita. We had a lot of good times.