Sunday, February 24, 2008

Trip to AZ

Great Aunt Dorothy with Kierra & Bri Great Grandma & Grandpa with the girls
We just got back from a weekend trip to Arizona to visit Great Aunt Dorothy and Great Grandma and Grandpa. We had a great time. Brianna entertained Grandma and Grandpa the whole time. The girls did well on the trip and we (well Mommy at least) are glad to be home. Brianna did not want to come home even after hours on the road. Well gotta go for now as Kierra is needing Mommy's attention. More later. Julie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What absolute darlings!! I can't believe how big Bri is getting. I will be out your way in April. I thought I would see if I could spend a night or two with you! I'll call ya later. Love ya! kat

Anonymous said...

I am sad I didn't get to see you all! Glad you had a nice trip though. Come see us again and this time CALL me and I will hunt you down. :-)

luv C